"When you’re riding the greatest torque to weight ratio on the planet, you must blast beyond lethargic unassuming cageriders every few minutes to release pent up machine/man stress-inducing anxiety. There exists uncontrolled relish and glee in this exercise."
-The Motograph – A Confederate Motor Company





15.6.12

Virago_MF

Back in November2011 I bought this 81' yami virago920 with 1800 miles for 1000 bucks...yes a good deal if you ask me...at first glance they don't yell hey make me coll! But venture on over to classifiedmoto.com or google zero cafe, and you will see some very cool viragos that have been morphed into the realms of coolness....

Monoshock rear suspension, single backbone frame...all stripped down, these terribly starting machines are way cool.

So once the cb is done and winter hits I'll rip into that one, until then...I gotta put some miles on it!

I took it up north and gave my mother as father rides, my mother said she hadn't been on a bike since she was 18 and riding with her Harley bf...haha what an image that is!