"When you’re riding the greatest torque to weight ratio on the planet, you must blast beyond lethargic unassuming cageriders every few minutes to release pent up machine/man stress-inducing anxiety. There exists uncontrolled relish and glee in this exercise."
-The Motograph – A Confederate Motor Company





20.6.12

Sometimes you just gotta step back_MF

These last two weeks building have been frustrating, I've became so passionate about getting this done by the designer carshow on July 20th that I was getting myself worked up about not getting thigs done for the deadline.

I took 3 days off, put some trust in people and went back at er.....

I got the tail section clay modeled, and tires in...bike won't sit this low but as low as possible.

The lines are starting to match up...the fire is burning again!